Why do we have RtI ?
- We believe that all students can learn.
- RtI promotes success for all students.
What is RtI?
- A system of early intervention available to students who may experience academic or behavioral challenges
- High quality, evidence based instruction
- Screening for all students for academic and behavior challenges
- Two or more tiers of instruction that overlap and are progressively more intense and based on the students' response to the instruction
- Continuous monitoring of student performance
- Data based problem solving